Barbara is a freelance archaeologist with experience in both the commercial and voluntary sectors.
Current commercial freelance work is with Iain Soden Heritage Services
Barbara has excavated, amongst other places, at Whitehall Roman Villa (Nether Heyford), Fishbourne, Maids Moreton, Botolph Bridge, Lihou Island – Guernsey, Sedgeford, Alderton, Alchester, Delapre Abbey and Stowe.
- MA in Archaeology and Heritage (University of Leicester – 2002)
- Certificate in Field Archaeology (Birbeck College – 1997)
- A large number of Archaeology Professional Development courses – primarily with Oxford Continuing Education
- CITB CSCS CRO (Archaeologist Technician) cardholder
- Emergency First Aid at Work