Previously on oliomedia …
- Adapted for screen, shot and edited “Stranger Danger, a video drama for Camphill Milton Keynes, based on the story of the Three Little Pigs. The Vimeo link will be provided in due course. Meanwhile, here are some movie trivia, and “how we did it” links:
‘Stranger Danger’: The Movie
‘Stranger Danger’: Movie Trivia
‘Stranger Danger’: the special effects
‘Stranger Danger’: making the backgrounds
- Consulting and assisting in the “Humans of Camphill” project for Camphill Milton Keynes Communities.
- Shot and edited the video “Remembering Morwenna Bucknall”, one of the founders of Camphill Milton Keynes, and, in 1943, the first English co-worker to join a Camphill community.
- Shot and edited “Blackadder Goes Forth” as archive for Milton Keynes Theatre of Comedy.
- Shot and edited a short documentary “Picking the right opportunity” for Talkback Milton Keynes (via Camphill MK Communities).
- Assisted in videoing for MK50 commemorations.
- ‘The Battle for Newport Pagnell‘: shot, directed (two cameras plus drone camera) and edited 45 minute documentary about a huge Civil War battle re-enactment and surrounding attractions: Bank Holiday weekend, August 2016. Supplied master DVD for copying and a segmented version for upload to Youtube and embedding in website: watch here.
- shot, directed (two cameras) and edited the proceedings of The CLASP Conference, July 2016. See the link to the online videos on the CLASP website.
- compilation of DVDs of Wolverton on Film (ten volumes to date)
- video shoot/edit for MK Theatre of Comedy in September 2015
- 2 x video shoot and edit for The Friends of Raymond
- shoot and edit a video of Celebrating Camphill Milton Keynes
- Website redesign for Tarr de Blaere
- videoing for Ying Yang Theatre at The Chrysalis Theatre
- Delivering tuition in video making at Camphill Community Milton Keynes
- Videoing for the Milton Keynes Theatre of Comedy
- Video shoot of a talk, for CLASP
- Set up Vimeo channel for CLASP (Community Archaeology & Landscape Project) and transferred 10 years worth of videos to it.
- Website redesign for Alliance Française de Milton Keynes (main role was to act as consultant and helper)
- Website conversion to WordPress for Marcus Cumberlege
- Video editing for Fantastic Fireworks (ongoing!)
- Produced, shot, edited Advent Fayre video for Camphill Milton Keynes
- DVD compilation of retail fireworks catalogue for Fantastic Fireworks
- Shot, edited and voiced three instructional videos for Open University reading-disabled students on how to make best use of their audio-book reading devices: these videos are now issued by the OU with every audio-book reader.